Welcome to Baadal
Baadal is a management and orchestration software for the IITD private cloud for high performance computing based on:
- 160 blade servers each with 32 core Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz and 64 GB RAM.
- A n*10Gbps ethernet backbone.
- 250TB of virtualized storage.
- Open source virtualization technology.
Some of the main features of Baadal are:
- Dynamic resource scheduling and power management.
- Facilities for suspend, resume, shutdown, power off, power on, snapshots and specifying resource requirement of virtual machines.
- Dynamic resource utilization monitoring.